1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
Linicom Ltd (we, us, our) is an advertising technology company that provides advertising solution to various publishers across the globe. We are a company registered in Malta with company number C72283 and have our registered office at Villa Seminia, 8, Sir Temi Zammit Avenue, Ta’ Xbiex, Malta XBX1011.
- The steps we take to protect your data and how you can review and correct your data are also covered here.
2. COLLECTION OF DATA
In order for us to provide you with the Service we drop a cookie on the user web and/or mobile browser that is used to single out a user.
Collected data are:
- Page URL
- Browser Information (Browser & version)
- Device Information (Device type & OS & version)
- IP address
- Non-precise Location (for instance: Country and City, from user IP)
- User Interactions (for instance: clicks and impressions)
- Keywords associated with user
- Timestamp of the visit
3. USING YOUR DATA
We will use the information collected to deliver the following services:
- Develop our offers and the layout of our Service;
- Targeting reasons, in order to deliver as much as possible an accurate ad per user;
- Reports, we collect data to mention the number of views/clicks/impressions the ad had;
- Technology improvements;
- We transmit collected data to programmatic buyers for them to deliver their campaigns;
- Frequency Capping: data is being used to prevent an ad to be displayed to many times per user;
4. SHARING INFORMATION
- We may disclose your data from the publisher of the organisation whom you signed up to our Service through.
- We may disclose depersonalised data (such as aggregated statistics) about the users of our Service in order to describe our subscribers, customers, traffic patterns and other information to prospective partners, advertisers, investors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personal data.
- We may occasionally be required by law, court order or governmental authority to disclose certain types of personal data. Examples of the type of situation where this would occur would be:
- In the administration of justice; or
- Where we have to defend ourselves legally.
- Finally, in the event of a reorganisation, sale or takeover we may need to disclose your data.
We are committed to protecting the security of your data. We use appropriate technical and organisational measures to help protect your data from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure.
We will hold your data for up to thirty (30) days from your last visit to one of the publishers in Linicom's network for our own business purposes after which time we will delete your data.
By email: admin (at) linicom.com